Cloud Native Infrastructure
Best practices for creating infrastructure capable of
managing the full life cycle of cloud native applications.
Learn how to:
- Understand why cloud native infrastructure is necessary
to effectively run cloud native applications
- Use guidelines to decide when – and if – your business should
adopt cloud native practices
- Learn patterns for deploying and managing infrastructure and
- Design tests to prove that your infrastructure works as
intended, even in a variety of edge cases
- Secure infrastructure with policy as code
About the Author
Kris Nova is a Kubernetes maintainer, the creator of kubicorn—a successful Kubernetes infrastructure management tool—and an ambassador for the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. She has a deep technical background in the Go programming language, and has authored many successful tools in Go. She organizes a special interest group in Kubernetes, and is a leader in the community. Kris lives in Seattle, WA and spends her free time mountaineering.
Full Chapter List
Here's the complete chapter list. Don't miss out on this awesome content.